- Introduction to Project and Project Management.
- Explore the Project user interface.
- Create a new plan and set its start date.
- Set nonworking days in the project calendar.
- Enter the plan title and other properties.
Build A Task List
- Create tasks
- Enter task duration and dates.
- Enter milestone tasks
- Create summary tasks to outline the plan.
- Link tasks to create dependencies and adjust task link relationships
- manual and automatic task scheduling
- Check plan’s duration and finish date.
- See task relationships by using Task Path.
- Document task information.
- Set up resources
- Enter the maximum capacity of work resources
- Enter work resource pay rates.
- Adjust working time in resource calendar.
- Set up cost resource
- Set up material resource
- Document resources
Assign Resources to Tasks
- Assign work resources to tasks
- Control work when adding or removing resource assignments
- Assign cost resource to tasks
- Check the plan after assigning resources.
- Save a Baseline of your plan
- Track a plan as scheduled
- Enter task’s completion percentage
- Enter actual values of tasks
- Update a baseline.
- Control task scheduling by using Constrains
- Interrupt work on a task
- Rescheduling incomplete tasks
- Adjust working time for individual tasks
- See task schedule details by using the Task inspector.
- Create a recurring task
- Enter deadline dates
- Enter fixed costs
- Late tasks
- View the plan’s critical path
- Inactivate tasks
Fine-Tune Resources and Assignment
- Change resource availability over multiple date ranges.
- Work with multiple resource pay rates.
- Change resources pay rates over different date ranges.
- Delay the start of assignments
- Apply contours to assignments
- Adjust assignments in the Team Planner view
Fine-Tune the Project Plan
- Examine resource allocations over time
- Resolve resource overallocation manually
- Level overallocated resources
View and Report Project Status
- Examine a plan’s overview
- Identify tasks that have slipped
- Examine task costs
- Examine resource costs.
- Create a custom report
- Customize charts and tables in a report.
Organize Plan Details
- Sort plan details.
- Group plan details.
- Filter plan details.
- Create new tables
- Create new views.
Format and Share Your Plan
- Customize and format a Gantt chart view
- Drawing on a Gantt chart
- Add tasks to a Timeline view
- Format a Timeline view
- Print views.
- Copy views and reports
- Copy Project data to and from other programs.
Consolidate Projects and Resources
- Share a resource pool across multiple plans.
- Consolidate plans
- Create dependencies between plans
- General Review and Discussion.
- Course’s Final Project.